The Simple 9-Step Strategy to Landing & Mastering the Media Interview Master Class
Learn the secrets to landing a winning interview & boosting your brand & business (& earn 1 CPEU credit!)
In this 60 minute training, you will learn:
- Learn the secret to connecting with the right media contacts to make sure your pitch is seen
- Discover the No. 1 mistake most people make when being interviewed--and how it can be holding you back from media mastery
- Get the scoop on how to position yourself as the go-to expert in your niche to get the media coming back to you again and again
- Identify the one easy trick that can amplify your media placements to boost visibility and engagement
- Master conveying your message in short, concise sound bites that the media will run to publish
- Put our proven strategies to use, and the media will be contacting you without any legwork on your end
*Earn 1 CEU credit!
*CEU credit approved by the Commision for Dietetic Registration
As seasoned nutrition communication professionals, Amy Gorin, MS, RDN and Erin Palinski-Wade, RD, CDE, LDN have gained recognition as two of America's most quoted dietitians.
Amy Gorin, MS, RDN was a magazine and web editor for many years before becoming a dietitian. While on staff at publications including Health, Prevention, and Parents, she learned all the secrets to becoming sought after by the media. She now freelance writes for many national publications, including Dr. Oz the Good Life, Women's Health, FoodNetwork.com, and Shape.com, and is interviewed by the media several times a week.
Erin Palinski-Wade, RD, CDE, LDN currently works as an author, speaker, and nutrition communications consultant. Having authored four books, including the best-selling 2 Day Diabetes Diet (Reader's Digest), she is frequently called upon by the media to contribute to stories pertaining to weight management, diabetes, and family nutrition.